29 December 2011

Day 7 - Visit to Yehliu Geo Park

Yehliu (野柳) is a cape on the North Coast of Taiwan, in the town Wanli, between Taipei and Keelung. We went there by car this time.
It is a geological site with many strangely shaped rock formations, each given a name, depending on their shapes.

On our way there, I decided that I will never complain about my job again:
 
 
Finally, we arrived to Yehliu, paid an entrance fee and watched a short film about the origins of rock formations at the visitors centre.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 













 Behind me, the famous Queen's Head:




 After the visit, we went to look for a restaurant for a good lunch.
There were many around and we chose one with sea food and a good view:
There I had my best ever sushi (among other things):
I finished this sushi and liked it so much that I bought another one as takeaway and finished it in the car, soon afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment